Posts Tagged ‘wedding photography’
Would you like your wedding photos retaken?
This is exactly what a couple recently requested at our studio. They had got married abroad and wanted some wedding photos with their family who couldn’t be there. They also wanted all the photos taken in the studio as it was very windy on their wedding day and they wanted the wedding photos to show the hair nicely in place rather than windswept.
Revive the Wedding Dress photo sessions are ideal if:
- your wedding day was held under less-than-perfect conditions
- you were disappointed by the photos that you received from your wedding photographer after your wedding day;
- you want some more photos to show off your dress and fancy an excuse to wear your wedding dress again
- you want a last hurrah before you donate your dress or sell it;
- you want to have some wedding photos taken in a different season or location than your actual wedding (or maybe even celebrate your first anniversary with some new photos);
- you just want to have a fun session that gives you fabulous, artistic images shot by a professional wedding photographer.
This time, it really is YOUR day and we can tailor it to you. So why not take your gown out of storage and revive that dress!
Sessions can either be at the studio or destinations of your choice.